Monday, October 26, 2009

fortune teller

you always hear me talk about how TALENTED my friends are, so here's the proof.

my chica, ex-roomie and college friend has a WONDERFUL line of accessories that i am dyingggggggg to have in my possession. we're talking earrings, sneakers, necklaces, headbands--i want it all! the one bracelet of hers that i got, my sister TOOK and now i am down to owning nothing.

sobbbbbbbb.

anyway, my boohoo story leads me to this...the created by fortune collection.

i'm not a converse girl, but i would wear them if mine were STUDDED.


i neeeeeeeeeeeed.


hello earrings. i want.

the next set of photos are from the created by fortune look book. UGHHHH i want it all.




when you get a chance, make sure you check out her website!

5 comments:

Fashion By He said...

cool blog, you have some awesoem pics

come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

bananas. said...

OMG i love it all! THIS is what i'm talking about...gimme gimme CHAINS!!! haha. oh and anythings studded...kthxbai!

sammyb said...

loves it
imma go buy everything from
created by fortune like now!!
hehehe

Isquisofrenia said...

aww, sorry you got nothing now=( but you can always buy something else=)

i want all this too!!!!
i seriously want it all , all this amazing things i see in blogs hahhah

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.