Saturday, January 16, 2010

update...? kinda...



happy new year!

i know, i know. it's been forever. i haven't worked on my blog the way i wanted to and i've been a lazy bum. sorry! there really are no excuses for that.

i WILL say that i've been busy and that new years/the holidays was a blast and i haven't had a minute to sit still since then. so far, 2010 has been good to me and i am looking forward to being creative this new year.

here's my 2010 resolutions/goals list:
  1. run a half marathon. which is scary...because then i will seriously consider doing the nyc marathon.
  2. read my tarot cards daily. the only way i'll be nice in reading is if i practice, right?
  3. give etsy another try. i'm scared. but i can do it.
  4. blog more!
  5. spend time with the people i care about. that means YOU! and YOU! and especially, YOU!
 look out for "real" posts soon...

and if you have time, check out urban rhetoric's NEW blog. holler at my sisterrrrrr!

1 comment:

Wild as a Mink said...

Ok awesome! You're back!!!!! And I was so happy to see your sis started a blog too! Can't wait to hear more from you.