Friday, February 12, 2010

what's in MY bag?



the real question should be, what's NOT in my bag?


i carry around a lot...



thrifted bag ($5)
pink cosmetics case (gifted) w/ hand lotion, aleve, flashlight, altoids (i carry my vitamins in there) and blistex inside
pencil case (target) w/ sharpie pens, pencils and colorful pens
wallet (UO)
reading: time out ny, intouch weekly, dreaming in cuban
sudoku (to do on the train)
 organizing my life w/ a red moleskin daily planner (gifted) and moleskin mini notebook to take notes
ipod and ipod case (ipod case was given to me by my bff)
blackberry to keep in touch
sunglasses ($5 from a street vendor)
hello kitty metrocard holder (gifted)
tissues (b/c i might be getting sick...ekk!)
keys

happy valentine's day weekend!

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow!! You seem to have it all in your bag!! I only carry my wallet and keys :-) xxooxxoo

Isquisofrenia said...

aweosme omg i have gum wrapper serioulsy my bag is really boring
you have lots of things here!

Unknown said...

i love it when people share what's in their bag...it's always something fun!
no wonder we have such heavy purses!
xox alison

FLASHY STYLISTA said...

hey girl when u done with the time out can i have ?, lol!!kiss see u soon