Thursday, April 29, 2010

D's confusion

my inner sociologist is going crazy.

i'm reading no impact man and it's having a total impact on me. i keep thinking and wondering, "what's my part in the world? what's my purpose? how can i truly and sincerely make a difference? what am i doing that i can do differently?"

ok, that's heavy.

sometimes i think about how cruel humanity can be.
how mean people are to each other, to other living organisms, to our planet.

and yes, that's even heavier.
it weighs on me. i don't know why. maybe i'm having some weird quarterlife crisis again. i don't know.

i don't know where i'm going with this other than to say that i'm thinking about it. 
i hope that pretty soon i will stop thinking about it and will start making a difference.

i guess that's all for today.

1 comment:

Isquisofrenia said...

oh yeah books like that can get into your head, that happened to me once
and everybody was telling me to chill hahha
but yeah i think with a white tee or just a band tee would be more me(the pants )

x!