Friday, April 9, 2010

D's outfit

ugh. i haven't had a minute to really shoot any pics of my outfits. this is what happens when you're super duper crazy busy and stressed and trying to hold everything together. i feel terribly behind in everything (work, life, friends!) so if anyone would like to catch up, please throw me a line.

today i am wearing:

no work = PINK boots!
outfit details - shirt: h&m, leggings: modell's, bracelet: my sister's, boots: f21, iced coffee: dunkin donuts.
and YES, my hair is straight...it's also a little shorter than i wanted. :( but i needed to get rid of my split ends!

so, i was super excited on monday when i checked the mailbox and i had a letter waiting for me from tink in my closet! before i left on vacation, she posted a blog about wanting some pen pals, i responded and VIOLA! a letter was waiting for me.
tink, if you're reading this, i am going to drop you letter in the mail today..or tomorrow...either way, it'll be on it's way after the weekend!

since monday, i have received 2 emails from people wanting to be my pen pal through a post that indie fixx wrote a few weeks ago. i love pen pals! if there's anyone else out there who would like to exchange letters, please feel free to email me! i promise to be a good pen pal.

have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Iulia Romana said...

I've just found your blog and it's pretty lovely ! Damn,how much I love your PINK DOc's.I'm a huge fan of doc's,but I can't find them in my country..damn it!

And the whole outfit is really nice !
Do you want to exchange links or follow eachother?

Unknown said...

I writing back to your letter tonight:) It was so sweet thank your lovelyx