Sunday, June 27, 2010

D's outfits and my weekend...

it's hot in nyc. really hot. so hot that i am kinda hoping that it will rain and the humidity will go away for a little while because it's making my hair really big and unmanageable to the point where i have given up trying to tame it.

this whole "going all natural phase" is hard.

anyway, i spent my hot ass saturday in brooklyn (my 2nd trip of the year!) at a rooftop party. too bad i'm lame and forgot to take pics.
here's what i wore:
outfit details: skirt - h&m, top - target, new flip flops - old navy (courtesy of my sis!)
this outfit was the BEST "brooklyn-bday-outdoor-rooftop-bbq-then-to-the-heights-for-another-bday-party" outfit.

i woke up super late today and spent my day being lazy...especially after i realized how much hotter it was when i stepped outside to pay the delivery guy for my egg and cheese sandwich. 
so when i ran out to throw some red, white and blue lights on my parent's balcony, i threw on this outfit:
outfit details: hello kitty tank - gift from my awesomely talented artist cousin, shorts - the bf's old pants
 i am obsessed with this new tank. my cousin is awesome.

i also tried to take a pic of my new dr. pepper squeezy lip balm but i failed.
 this pic is still hilarious to me.

i hope everyone had a great (COOL) weekend!!

2 comments:

Sabina said...

Wow, how sweet is your blog!!! :))
If you get the time - and I hope you will :) - please check out my blog. I think you might like it!

Hoping to hear from you soon, sweetie!
Xxx

j_enny said...

hey i really like your hair!