Thursday, July 1, 2010

D's outfit

i'm exhausted. and whiney. and not sleeping as well as i should be.
blah blah blah. whine whine whine.

and even though i've worn some cute outfits this week, i wake up way too early in the morning, i always take too long getting ready so i end up running out the house, and when i get home the only thing i want to do is take off my clothes and lay in my bed.
so, really, you're lucky you're even getting this end of the day pic:

outfit details - shirt: h&m, skirt: AA, headband: from italy (gift from my sis)

it's no longer as hot and humid in nyc as it was earlier in the week. hence the 3/4 sleeve shirt. this is seriously the.best.weather. i love cool and breezy yet warm weather.

btw--been in a weird/terrible/whiney mood all week. lack of sleep really takes its toll on me and my mood...i MUST work on this. i bet the boo would be happy to hear me say that. :)

1 comment:

Isquisofrenia said...

aye, you look so cute eventhouh i cant see your face hahha
and yeah the lace shirt is vintage
i will be selling it soon
its more like a large its very loose too!