Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i've had some amazing weekends this month and feel like summer is suddenly on an upswing....i'm behind on posting though, so please forgive me. i'll be catching up over the next few days.

2 fridays ago, my bff's, the boo and i went out. 
bff's = my bff and his gf. she becomes a bff by dating my bff. it's like a math equation. but i'm no good at math so i have no idea how to figure that out.
but the point is this--we wanted to dance and have a good time. by the end of the night, we did all of that and had a fantastic time rediscovering spots in nyc.

my outfit details: top, skirt and shoes - h&m, feather earring - my cousin made it for me (she'll make you one too if you ask!)
cristina's outfit details: dress - f21, shoes - steve madden, clutch - banana republic, earrings - created by fortune

she's one of my blog supporters (like--the biggest supporter) so her cute outfit gets a shout out too.

the couples.


and btw-if you live in ny, in your mid to late 20's and can recommend some cool chill spots, please leave a comment. that was our goal for the night and we found a spot (out of 3) that we liked but we're still searching for more!

1 comment:

Wild as a Mink said...

I like the sparkly goodness on your tshirt!
And yes, next time I plan on having a swap I'll try to let you know months in advance, all though I tend to be a last minute--2wks notice kinda girl in terms of this shit.
Anyway...i'm not mid-to-late 20s anymore..>i'm 30...but can I tell you if you're looking for something that works for anyone, I would recommend Three of Cups--its in the east village, perfect for dinner if you like a good gourmet pizza...and if you eat in the bar area they have happy hour from 6-8pm everyday...then you can carry on the happy hour from 8-10pm in their lounge downstairs, although I must warn you...it turns into heavy metal down there, not sure if that's really your thing, unless you dig long haired dudes that like Motley Crue. Guessing I'm the only one that digs that-hahahhah.