Thursday, March 10, 2011

D's newest obsession

my name is missDTM and i have a confession to make:

i am OBSESSED with my new phone. although it's taking a while for me to get used to my droid (and i keep making stupid mistakes on it), i absolutely, 100% love it. it's so smart. i love the google network. 

so, in honor of my phone, here's the android version of me:

AND! since i'm sharing my picture, i figured i would share my newest bio which i created. do you know how hard it is to write a personal but short bio for yourself? TOUGH! tougher than tough. it's the toughest thing i've had to do.

but, here it is:
Darcy and her dog, Dunkin Donut, share a love for cuddling, eating and sleeping. When Darcy is busy at work on her newest craft or art projects, Dunkin can be found sleeping in her crate or chewing on her favorite raw hides. Although Darcy was born and raised in the Bronx, they have both spent time in Brooklyn - Darcy while attending Pratt and Dunkin in a pet shop. On their free time, they both love to lay in the sun at the park with friends or compete for attention from Darcy’s boyfriend.

over the next few posts, i'll probably share some of the ramblings i created when i was working on my bio. but, for now, i am happy with my short little paragraph.

happy thursday! 
it's my friday (kinda sorta) and i'll be running down to the bowery poetry club after work to see my boo perform. if you're in nyc tonight, stop by!

No comments: