Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5.24.11 challenge day 1

challenge 1. five ways to win my heart:


* genuinely love my dog. because she's that crazy and weird that i think people hate her sometimes. love her and i will love you.
* party with me one day / have a serious conversation with me the next. i'm not just a party girl nor am i just the serious type. i like a balance of both.
* craft with me. i love to craft so if you can do it and talk to me about it, super brownie points for you.
* be smart. i like smart people. people who can have conversations about a lot of different topics, who are open minded, who are opinionated. i have much respect for people like that.
* share in my weird humor. i'm not the funniest person in the world, and my humor may not always make sense. but if i can make you laugh and you can make me laugh then i will definitely give you a gold star.

No comments: