Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sammy b / casual style

yesterday, i attended the sammy b designs runway show where i got to see my favorite knowles sister, solange, checking out the fashion. sammy's designs were seriously amazing and i'm super proud to know her. if you follow me on twitter, you probably read enough about everything i saw there.

unfortunately, i didn't snap a pic of my outfit. or the designs from the show.
but! i figured i would be able to get pics from the show somewhere...so stayed tuned. i promise to get those up.

i do have pics from my sunday, casual style:

 outfit details: sweatshirt - target, shorts - old navy (they were my dad's), ring and penguin necklace - f21, skull bracelet - created by fortune, gold bracelet - my sis bought for me so ask her

so glamorous.

No comments: