Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"don't see me!"

when my nephew was little and he was pooping, he would say to us, "don't see me!" i feel like that all of the time when i need to take an outfit pic and i don't want the boo to watch me take pics. i know he checks out my blog (hi boo!) but it still feels weird for him to watch me take my outfit pics.

you're in for a treat today - two outfit posts! i wanted to take a pic of my outfit last night but time got away from me. so i just took two sets of pics today.

today's outfit:


 outfit details: sweater - old navy, skirt - from a swap, scarf - present from my mom (from UO), tights - hue, heels - UO, bracelet - gift for christmas from the boo's mom

yesterday's outfit:


 outfit details: sweater - old navy, vest - present from my mom (gap), skirt - target, tights - hue, boots - swirl.com, necklace - f21

that last set of pics is so silly...i can't stand it.
happy hump day!!

1 comment:

urbanrhetoric said...

i wanna see a close-up of that 1st skirt!

~pemora